- SureClose™ Headrail is 1⅝" high x 2¼" wide x .022" thick U-shaped, extruded steel with ⅛" light-blocking lip on the bottom center line.
- The steel finishing process includes phosphate treatment for corrosion resistance, a chrome-free sealer, a low hazardous air pollutants (HAP) urethane primer, and a topcoat of low HAP polyester-baked enamel.
- Cordless lift option uses 2" x 2¼" steel headrail.
- Headrail offers oversize blind capability.
- Valance is grained, smooth-sanded 100% North American Basswood.
- Bottomrail is ⅝" high x 2 in a trapezoid shape to improve closure.
- Bottomrail coordinates with slats.
- Cord tilt and cord lift are standard.
- Tilt rod is electro-zinc coated solid steel measuring ¼" square.
- Cordlock is a snap-in design made of metal and incorporates a floating, shaft-type locking pin.
- The cordlock design provides a crash-proof safety feature that locks the blind automatically upon release of the lift cord.
- Cradles are made of low-friction polypropylene with metal lift cord rollers.
- Drums are made of high-strength thermoplastic, which securely anchors braided ladder or fabric tapes.
- Slats are made from North American hardwood harvested though sustainable-yield forest management techniques and are resistant to warping.
- Standard size is 2". Optional sizes of 1", 2 3/8" and 2 1/2" available for an extra charge
- Braided ladder is made of 100% polyester yarn, incorporating two extra-strength rungs per ladder for slat support. Standard ladder spacing is 44mm.
- NoHoles™ privacy slats
- 1" and 1 1/2" cloth tapes
- Valances: 3" Classic, 3 1/2" Legacy, 4 1/2" Symphony
- Wand tilt
- Cordless lift
Maximum panel width: 96"
Minimum width: 7"
Maximum width: 120" multiple blinds on one headrail, 96" single blind
Minimum height: 10", 6" for 1" slats
Maximum height: 120"
Minimum width: 12"
Maximum width: 120" multiple blinds on one headrail, 84" single blind
Minimum height: 10"
Maximum height: 86", 60" for 2½" shutter-style slats
- Installation brackets are a universal style and allow for a top, back, or side mount.
- Brackets are made from phosphate-treated steel with urethane primer and polyester-baked enamel finish to match headrail.
- Bracket design incorporates a hinged front cover.
- Extension brackets option
- Hold down brackets option
Headrail: Limited Lifetime Warranty