MATERIALS AND TREATMENT
- Louvers measure 2½", 3½", or 4½".
- Shutters are made of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) with calcium carbonate and other fillers.
- Stiles contain an aluminum reinforcement rod to add rigidity to the panel.
- Inside mount applications include hang-strip, direct mount, and Z-frame.
- Outside mount applications include L-frame and deco frame.
- Window squareness: If a window is measured diagonally and it measures more than ¼" out of square, then an outside mount shutter is required.
- 12 frame configurations are available.
- 38 panel configurations are available.
- Standard tilt is PVC; optional Hide-a-Tilt™ is .032" thick stainless steel.
- Hinges are .075" thick cold-rolled steel painted or plated. Available hardware colors include white, off-white, antique brass, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and stainless steel.
- Panels available with one divider rail only. Divider rails are required in panels over 72" in height.
- A 3" divider rail is used with all louver sizes.
- Two different louver pins are used in the shutter panels to increase louver tension.
- Café style
- Single or double mouse hole
- Split tilt rods
- Astragal stiles
- Specialty shapes include sunburst-style arches, arch and angle top, French doors, and bypass on track.
Minimum panel size: 9" x 15"
Maximum panel size for 2½" and 3½" louvers: 30" x 96"
Maximum panel size for 4½" louvers: 26" x 96"
Bifold panels cannot exceed 24" in width.
Overall minimums and maximums depend on frame type and configuration.