HEADRAIL / BOTTOMRAIL
- Headrail track systems are made from 6063 T5 extruded aluminum with an average wall thickness of .039" and a painted finish.
- Headrail consists of a 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-pass track depending on the number of fabric panels required.
- 2-pass track measures 1.58" wide x .64" high
- 3-pass track measures 2.00" wide x .64" high
- 4-pass track measures 2.74" wide x .64" high
- 5-pass track measures 3.44" wide x .64" high
- An optional spliced headrail is available with a maximum width of 192" for one-way draw and 332" for split draw.
- The panel attachment system allows fabric panels to install easily in the track slides.
- The patent-pending sliding panel attachment system provides secure attachment and fabric panels are field replaceable.
- Slides traverse on multiple precision nylon rollers running in low friction acetal carriers to provide quiet, smooth operation.
- Panel slides are extruded aluminum with a .050" wall thickness and painted to match the track.
- Hem bar is extruded aluminum measuring 1.214" wide x .582" tall x .053" thick and painted to match the track.
- Slide end caps, track end caps, and hem bar end caps are UV-stabilized engineered plastic and are color coordinated to match the track.
- Baton control is standard.
- Traversing baton is cylindrical and made of clear polycarbonate.
- Baton measures .472" in diameter and attaches to the lead slide.
- Optional cord traverse control is .102" diameter D30 Danskord. Traverse cord and cord guide are color coordinated to match the track.
Minimum width: 18"
Maximum width: 192"; 332" with spliced headrail (baton control only)
Minimum height: 36"
Maximum height: 144"; 108" for baton control
Minimum depth requirements: two or three tracks = 1"; four or five tracks = 1¾"
- Hidden top mounting clips for ceiling or inside mount are spring steel with a snap-in design for easy installation and painted to match the track.
- Wall mount brackets are heavy, pressed steel and color coordinated to match the track.
- The steel wall mount brackets are standard on all outside mount tracks and optional for inside mount.
- Projection brackets option
Limited Lifetime Warranty